CBD questions and answers.

Discussion in 'CBD' started by BigNasty, Aug 11, 2017.

1. BigNasty

BigNasty 2 year member

I know some have questions about cbd in all forms and applications.
    Please feel free to ask.

Being in a rec state and medical state I became well versed in many aspects of cbd and in many forms.

Mjag, jimi, HUNS0N_ABADEER and 8 others like this.
  2. Deucesjack

Deucesjack 2 year member reviewer

Very kool of you to offer that up BigNasty. Thx and if I do have any questions you will be the first to hear them. It so great having such a diverse group of knowledgeable vapers here.

Mjag, jimi and Whiskey like this.
  3. BigNasty

BigNasty 2 year member

No worries at all.

I did run across a new product that was getting some seriously favored reviews from the people at the shop.
    I will be checking it out soonish.

Mjag, Deucesjack and Whiskey like this.
  4. lestermagneto

lestermagneto Well-Known Member

I'm curious in cbd's for pain relief as opposed to opiods etc (partially torn acl/mcl)... any place you recommend or particular kind that you recommend? Also, I imagine would have to use an old mtl tank or whatnot, or do they make solutions that we can use in our sub ohm tanks? Appreciate any insight!

Mjag likes this.
  5. haleyburnsred

haleyburnsred Member

I'm knowledgeable in dry herb vapes, so if anyone ever has any of those questions feel free to message me!

EDIT: I wanted to try CBD for quite a while, is there any brand/dose you recommend?

6. Whiskey

Whiskey The TCIC Staff Member Moderator 2 year member Head of Giveaways

Hi again Haley:emoji_hand_splayed: Gotta put a reminder here , only CBD is allowed on the forum:)

7. haleyburnsred

haleyburnsred Member

I must have read wrong, I thought because this was a CBD sub-forum, that I could talk about it? If that's not the case and I can't talk about it at all, then rule #1 should probably be re-worded, because that's exactly how it reads.

8. Whiskey

Whiskey The TCIC Staff Member Moderator 2 year member Head of Giveaways

CBD is allowed , sorry I didn't clarify my post better, There is only a CBD section created at this time.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2017
    Mjag likes this.
  9. pete67

pete67 2 year member

Nasty, Have you heard if CBD will help with nightmares? I've had nightmares for 50 years and they will not go away. I can control it during the day but at night it gets hard to deal with. Vietnam was a nightmare by itself without coming home to the hell we came home to from our own. Thanks Nasty

Mjag, jimi, KingPin! and 2 others like this.
  10. haleyburnsred

haleyburnsred Member

But rule 1 States dry herb and wax can be freely discussed in the CBD section. Am I in the wrong place? Or is the rule wrong?

lestermagneto likes this.
  11. Admin

Admin Staff Member Moderator

The Dry Herb forum hasn't been created, but I'll get it set up and it would be great to share your knowledge in there!

12. haleyburnsred

haleyburnsred Member

Ah, then maybe I was reading the rule wrong. It's worded in a way where it sounds like you can post dry herb stuff in the other categories like wax and cbd. I now understand that they all have their own forums :)

Mjag, Admin and lestermagneto like this.
  13. lestermagneto

all good, the guys are just getting this place sussed right now, and just going "live", there are different sections to be created etc.. I think they know you weren't trying to cause trouble! ;)

haleyburnsred likes this.
  14. haleyburnsred

haleyburnsred Member

Who said I wasn't trying to cause trouble?! They're wrong :emoji_alien:

Bad Ninja, Mjag and lestermagneto like this.
  15. Moderator

Moderator Staff Member Moderator

It's all good. No one thinks anyone was trying to cause trouble. If anything it's our fault. We have been working day and night to get this place up and running. We had a few lines crossed but we're good now. Just be patient with us because there may be a few stumbles here and there but we will always stumble forward. Our goal is to create a great vaping community and each and every one of you are a big part of it. Enjoy!

Alaskavaper, Mjag, jimi and 5 others like this.
  16. BigNasty

BigNasty 2 year member

I use a dry herb vape with cbd flower.
    Umm yes, but then again when my anexity is ramping way up I know what I reach for.

In fact last time and my pain was going to 11 I ate a bunch of cbd and slept for like 8 hours solid and was pain free for 3 days.

Mjag, pete67, haleyburnsred and 2 others like this.
  17. lestermagneto

NO ONE said you were trying to cause trouble Haley! Rules and sub forums and delineations are being figured out as we type, ... I don't know you well, but I know you are a class act, and of course weren't trying to create a problem,. and the good thing is, the mods/admins etc here, know that as well. you are kick ass, and a boon to the community! ;)

18. haleyburnsred

haleyburnsred Member

I think a little differently so sometimes I take things a different way then they're intended, so that is exactly what happened! I also wasn't trying to be contestant, just wanted to fully understand. The causing trouble thing was just me being funny :)

It is not your fault at all! I think this community will be an amazing place! I do understand how hard it is to start something like this, and to get it working right. I am happy to be patient and wait for all the kinks to truly work out, and this was just me simply being confused by the rules. I think everyone working behind the scenes with this is doing a kick ass job!

19. BigNasty

BigNasty 2 year member

I think tread lightly and test the waters first.
    So it is all good.

jimi, pete67 and Whiskey like this.
  20. pete67

pete67 2 year member

What would you recommend I try. How much of a dose and where to find it?

Admin and Vapin4Joy like this.