Broken Asvape Lucifer

Discussion in 'Ask the Experts' started by Klargirl, Aug 29, 2019.

1. Klargirl

Klargirl New Member

Hello everyone! I have an issue and I can’t find anyone to help, so I’ve come to vaping forums hoping I can find someone to lend a hand. I bought at Asvape Lucifer mod about a year or so ago. It’s a really beautiful stab-wood design, and I did a lot of investigating and research before making the commitment to buy(it wasn’t cheap). Well, since having it, I’ve had one major issue with it. The adhesive that Asvape used to connect the wood to the metal plating come apart. This leaves me with the inability to put an atomizer on it, for fear that I won’t get it off without snapping the wiring within, and the bottom where I put the batteries is just as bad. The wires are all still connected and the mod still fires and works. I just don’t want to believe that all hope is lost. I’ve tried contacting asvape in the past, but they had no suggestions. I’ve gone to my local vape shops hoping someone might have ideas. The only solution I could find was heavy duty epoxy, and that has also failed and fallen apart. I really love this mod and I’m hoping that by coming here, some of you may have ideas or flat out solutions so that I can keep this beauty up and running. Thanks so much!

2. Anthony_Vapes

Anthony_Vapes Staff Member Moderator 2 year member reviewer Weekly Referral Winner

unfortunately not much can be done. epoxy is really the best way and no company will warranty something that old.

SnapDragon NY, Vapin4Joy and Whiskey like this.
  3. Vapin4Joy

Vapin4Joy 2 year member reviewer

You must remove the old adhesive first, patience and care, in my opinion 99.9% isopropyl alcohol is the best adhesive remover, use Q-Tips. To reattach it, Gorilla Glue Flexible, a little goes a long way, again patience and care.

SnapDragon NY and Whiskey like this.