Best squonk and RDA to go with?

Discussion in 'Squonkers' started by memphistre, Jul 28, 2020.

1. memphistre

memphistre New Member

I'm coming from an evdilo with a freemax tank and am looking to get into rebuildables. Not really sure where to start, but I know that outside of testing diy juices, dripping is not for me whatsoever.

For mods, I've nailed it down to the Topside Dual, Single and Pulse V2. I can't really decide on any of them as people seem to be mixed about the topside durability (leaking, battery doors etc), but the top fill is so damn useful i feel (and 10 ml wow). Out of these, I'm pretty torn and figured I'd just go with a Topside Dual and either a Single Topside or the Pulse V2. Same kinda goes for RDAs. Lots of the ones recommended are oos everywhere and hard to find, so I've been trying to find some alternatives. I have a wasp nano and love it, but was hoping to find something a bit more traditionally styled too.

Vapin4Joy, pete67 and Whiskey like this.
  2. BathinMapes

BathinMapes New Member

Honestly I’ve been asking myself the same question, pulse v2 topside single or just get an rta. I really like the idea of squonking because I work at a place where I’m always moving and using an rda makes sense if I squonk. There is also no glass which was a huge draw. But with voopoo’s new rta in the drag pod I might just go with that due to the polycarbonate, downfall with that is it’s only 2ml. That being said I like the pulse v2 for the water proof chip set, customization possibilities, usb-c, and that find my mod app is cool too. The fill system to me is just as good as the topside, in my opinion. I’m not going to refill it if the wicks aren’t dry anyways.
    Long story short Pulse V2

Vapin4Joy, pete67 and Whiskey like this.
  3. Whiskey

Whiskey The TCIC Staff Member Moderator 3 year member

They had an issue with the button sticking (pulse V2) but have since fixed it, so hopefully all the old stock is gone on them replaced with newer.

Vapin4Joy and pete67 like this.
  4. BathinMapes

BathinMapes New Member

Yeah I’ve heard about the button issue, but from what I’ve seen vandy vape has been very good at handling the whole issue. My only two problem with the topside is juice behind the screen, and I just can’t bring myself to like the look of it. I could probably do a custom finish to spruce it up but I’m just not a fan

5. Whiskey

Whiskey The TCIC Staff Member Moderator 3 year member

Yes they were really good at CS on them. Not the V2 , but The guy that made these also makes them for the new pulse
    [​IMG]