Best RY4 or sweet tobacco flavoring

Discussion in 'DIY Supplies' started by madstabber, Nov 18, 2017.

1. madstabber

madstabber 3 year member

I’m looking to try mixing up a new ry4 type or sweet tobacco juice. I currently use TFA RY4 double for my adv juice. I want to mix something similar so what flavor and brand is working for you people to make a delicious adv juice? Thanks for any help you can provide.

2. madstabber

madstabber 3 year member

Well stabber let me start by saying you seem really smart and really, really handsome. First off I ordered some JOY, which is an additive to add something to you mix. Also I ordered some Inawera gold ducat and max-something. In conclusion, I ordered some flavorart ry4 and purilium sweet tobacco. So I hope this order contributes to a new delicious adv for you because a guy as cool as you deserves it. Have fun mixing and testing, steeping and reaping the benefits of your hard work. Let us know how it goes and good luck (not that a guy as smart as you needs it) I hope you invent the next great sweet tobacco, ry4ish, all day vaping, can’t put it down, classic.

3. jimi

jimi 3 year member

Hey Madstabber have you tried Rocket Puppy's RY4 kinda sounds like what you are looking for buddy.

madstabber likes this.
  4. Deucesjack

Deucesjack 3 year member reviewer

I'm not sure if it is actually an RY4 but Uncle Junk's Jon Wayne is the best damn tobacco juice I ever vaped.

madstabber likes this.
  5. madstabber

madstabber 3 year member

Thanks for the suggestions guys but I have found my new ADV. I only vape one flavor, all day, everyday and I’ve managed to create a super delicious juice. My last juice I vaped solely for about 4 years so with this new one I should be good for at least that but probably more because it tastes better than my old juice. In case anyone cares and wants to try it out for themselves I’ll give away the recipe for the best juice man has ever created anywhere, anytime, in the history of the universe. I know I sound kinda modest but it really is excellent.
    Purilum Sweet Tobacco- 7%
    Inawera Gold Ducat- 2-3%
    Ethyl maltol- A pinch
    Well that’s it, the gold ducat is a coil killer so if you want to lower the % you can but don’t go too low because it really helps the flavor. If too much EM is added it will mute the flavor so use sparingly. I use crystals and don’t measure but it’s literally a pinch just to help meld the flavors together. It really is a good juice, since making it I’ve been vaping 20-30% more as compared to before. I can’t get enough of this stuff. So beware, if you are planning to quit vaping one day :emoji_skull:DON’T VAPE THIS JUICE!!!!:emoji_skull: