Best MTL tanks for Flavour??

Discussion in 'Ask the Experts' started by Scarey99, Mar 30, 2020.

1. Scarey99

Scarey99 New Member

Hi there, looking for some opinions on the best MTL tanks with flavour being the main thing I am looking for. I am looking to buy a new one soon. Please leave your suggestions

2. Whiskey

Whiskey The TCIC Staff Member Moderator 2 year member FB Group team

Welcome Scarey99 :emoji_hand_splayed::emoji_relaxed:

pete67 likes this.
  3. Nailz

Nailz 2 year member

Welcome to VI Scarey99, rebuildable or stock coils?

I've been vaping MTL for 7 years and my best IMO is the Kayfun Prime, but they are not a cheap tank, a cheaper but still good flavor MTL is the Innokin Ares tank, which is good for people new to building.

pete67 and Whiskey like this.
  4. Bosson

Bosson New Member

You can put any kind of ejuice in any kind of device. The question is whether the nicotine level is appropriate or not. Using a sub ohm tank with nic salts will be too strong due to the amount of cloud created, salts are normally used on low power devices. Back in the days before nic salts and pod systems even existed NZO Pods were small ego-threaded mtl tanks where freebase worked perfectly fine, it was just a harsher throat hit at higher strengths of nicotine compared to using salts.

Any salts that were soaked into the coil aren’t anything to worry about when adding freebase on top, the only thing that might be a problem is the flavors blending together if they aren’t complimentary. If it is a very high vg ratio it may not wick as well in a mtl tank though, you can add a bit of distilled water to thin it out if you run into problems with wicking but be aware it will dilute the flavor and nicotine too.