Anyone here tried nicotineland.com ?

Discussion in 'Vaping Related with no Category' started by sophie999, Nov 23, 2019.

1. sophie999

sophie999 New Member

Seems weird it's the only site that sells flavored candies. Unflavored liquid is getting really boring I'm at 24mg but I'm seeing up to 50mg, any tips where to go that high from a Canadian vendor without salt? Everytime I use salt with my Ego One or both my Nautilus AIO and NXT the coils burn in half a day. New to this forum sorry and desperate to quit smoking sorry if I ask too many questions.

2. Whiskey

Whiskey The TCIC Staff Member Moderator 3 year member

Hi Sophie and welcome to the forum. I have not tried any juices from this company/vendor, sorry.
    But as far as your coils go, is it possible you are vaping at too high a wattage for them?

Vapin4Joy likes this.
  3. MikeHemmelton

MikeHemmelton New Member

Greetings, Sophie! I have never seen this site. He seems a little suspicious to me. It looks somehow not very nice. Have you already bought something from them?

The only thing I liked was this product:
    [​IMG]
    What do you want to buy in general? Maybe I can help you with advice? If you need Link removed, I can advice to you some sites and sellers. Moreover, you are new to this forum. So please contact if that.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 3, 2020
  4. Whiskey

Whiskey The TCIC Staff Member Moderator 3 year member

Vapin4Joy likes this.
  5. MikeHemmelton

MikeHemmelton New Member

Yeap, sry)

Whiskey likes this.
  6. AnnaWatson

AnnaWatson New Member

Oh Sorry i never tried this as my own so i never suggest you that i cannot tried by myself so, if you find any positive review let me know also. :)